- 5-Channel ZX Series Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 70W x 4 + 210W x 1
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 85W x 4 + 420W x 1
- RMS Power Bridged @ 2 Ohms: 130W x 2 + 420W x 1
- Selectable High/Low/Full Pass filters
- Bass Remote Control
- 50Hz - 200Hz Crossover with 24dB
- Speaker Level input
- One preamp output
- Signal to noise: 95dB
- Fuse rating: 3 x 30 amp
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Top-mounted controls
- Delayed turn-off logic circuit
- Soft start turn-on circuit for reduced startup load
- Short circuit, Over-voltage, Reverse polarity, Thermal overload (SORT) protection
- Dimensions: 9-5/8"W x 2-1/8"H x 20"L
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
eddie From usn
this amp is literally breathtaking. two pairs of ks600's and a vcvr124 in a 07 civic sedan. perfect system!!!! i have been dooing this for a while, and this is the best matchup i have had in my own vehicle. i love kicker products.|
Patrick From michigan
|Hands down buy it i have 4 infinity 5 1/4 component spkrs and 2 infinity 10's in a custom box all Kappa series with a pioneer premier head unit in a 2000 camaro and it KILL'S you will love this amp way under rated|
Patrick From Jamaica
|This is an ATOMIC Bomb!!!
Now you know why they call the company kicker. Guess they couldn't name the company KICKA$$. Awesome sound quality through a kicker cvr 10 , polk 6.5 and sony 6x9 speakers. I have it turned way down as the power is too much for the speakers. My installer recommends getting a cvr 12" and component speakers to really get the true power of this amp.
My friend has a super expensive JL setup and he cannot come close.
My birth sheet says 1080 Watts. therefore the 5th channel pushing close to 600 Watts. You will need a capacitor as well.|