- 12" 2-ohm subwoofer
- Injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone with ribbed Santoprene surround
- Suitable for marine use
- 4-Layer Voice Coil
- Spiralead Tinsel-lead technology
- Santoprene Surround
- Uniplate Backplate and Pole
- Top-mount depth: 4-8/8"
- Sealed box volume: 1.0-4.6 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.75-2.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Heath Lamb From Moultrie, Ga
|i bout two of these and put them in my 1999 chevy with a hifonics brutis amp and it hits hard as crap|
Zach From Kansas
|I got two of these and put them in my 1997 ford f150, i lifted my back seat and built custom boxes for these, they are the first subs i have ever owned and they hit hard enough to undo my dash and knock my rearview mirror off the glass, way worth the cash if you want bass i got a 2way visonik 1000watt amp hooked, all together $300 aproxx, great deal|