- Single 12" Vented Sub Enclosure Loaded with 1 Solo-Baric 12" L7 08S12L7 Subwoofer
- Carbon-fiber front panel
- Solid wood box
- Embroidered Kicker logo
- Combo vent/terminal cup
- Oversized port
- Dimensions: 14-11/16"TD x 18"BD x 18-3/4"W x 16"H
- 12" Solo-Baric L7 Series Subwoofer
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Full coverage back bracing
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Spiralead™ tinsel-lead technology
- Highly-efficient UniPlate™ pole-piece/back plate
- Heat-reducing T-cut top plate
- Solid pole piece
- Cast-aluminum basket
- Spring loaded terminals
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034041825
- Weight: 65
- Sku: 08VS12L74
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
anthony From sacramento
|this speaker rock i have a zx750.1 And it is a monster best sub i heard yet|
Matt From TX
|Newly revised post: I have had this sub for about seven months. Been really happy with it. I have a Dynomatted trunk so the bass doesn't really leave the car but inside it sounds very good coupled with Arc Audio amps and JL surrounds. The subs motor is noisy though and sometimes bugs me. I mostly listen to heavy metal so the sub also muffles sometimes from the doublebass. I still however am contemplating buying the double version of this and having my Arc Audio 300.2 brigded. I am currently pushing 14 - 1500 watts max to the sub and need more Dynomat. My car also doesn't need a cap.|
Juann From Colorado
|This thing is a effing MONSTER! I have one of these hooked up to a TMA T500.1 and believe me its all you need! Beats down my 08 frontier|