- CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier
- Mono full-dot fluorescent display (Text only)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs
- MP3, WMA, and AAC file playback
- Dual-zone capability lets front and rear-seat passengers listen to different sources
- Detachable face with a 3-line fluorescent display
- System Q EX Sound Control
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- Remote control included
- Rear USB and auxiliary inputs
- 1-Wire iPod Connection
- TDF and Illumination Design
- IPod direct control via USB
- "Supreme" audio processing for better sound from your compressed music files
- System E's+ high- and low-pass filters
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John Parker From Reno, NV
|I had an old jvc before this and I must say......what an improvement! Best buy for the buck! Features are kinda complicated at first and they definitely need shortcuts for operation. But overall a great buy. I especially enjoy the usb cable......so much for scratched cds! Most of all I liked the speedy delivery! Thanx OCS!!|
Jesse From Clearwater, FL
|I have this deck in my explorer and I like it a lot. The only reason I bought it is because it's the cheapest decent HU I could find. I personally like pioneer premier better but this is a nice little deck. You do loose a little SQ with iPod hook up and I wish you could control the song selection from your iPod cuz it's hard to look at your headunot and drive at the same time.
Ps the remote control is very handy|
James From Los Lunas, NM
|This deck sounds great. The Ipod controls are what I primarily bought it for and i love how it works. The crossovers are nice and easy to use and work very effectively. I really love the different display settings you can choose from as well.|