The IVA-D106 Mobile Multimedia Station is a DVD/CD/MP3/AAC/WMA/DivX single-DIN head unit with a 7-inch motorized flip-up, touch screen QVGA monitor with advanced GUI, which makes operating the car’s entire entertainment system easier than ever. The IVA-D106 features full control over multiple media sources and formats, including XM or SIRIUS satellite radio; HD Radio with multicasting; Bluetooth devices, with voice-activated dialing; and CD changers. (Separate adapters and/or subscriptions required.) The IVA-D106 also offers fast control and high-quality playback for all iPods with a dock connector, including iPod with video, via the included specialized Full Speed cable. An auxiliary input via the separately-sold KCE-236B Full Speed to mini-jack cable allows additional connectivity options.
- 7-inch QVGA display with PulseTouch motorized flip-out screen
- DVD/CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, DivX, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, and MP3/WMA/AAC discs
- Wireless remote
- Bass Engine® 2-band parametric equalizer
- Expand the audio controls with the optional PXA-H100 IMPRINT audio processor
- Built-in 5.1 surround decoder for DTS, Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro-Logic II support
- XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio Enabled (separate tuner box, and subscription service required; dock required for portable or plug and play devices)
- HD Radio Enabled with multicasting (TUA-T500HD required)
- Bluetooth Enabled with on-screen call information and streaming audio support (KCE-300BT required)
- Compatible with Alpine's Full Speed Connection iPod adapter
- Compatible with Alpine in-car navigation system or Blackbird portable navigation system (dock required)
- Dual-zone capability
- 2-volt front, rear, center, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- CEA-2006 Power Ratings: 18W x 4RMS
- Inputs: audio/video input, rear-view camera input
- Outputs: audio/video output, optical output, three sets of preamp outputs
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brian From Duryea,Pa
This head unit is definitely worth the money, the only thing is there is NO center channel pre-out. There is front, rear and sub but not a center channel so using the 5.1 surround sound isn't true surround with a center channel. Other than that I would suggest a GOOD line driver (like and Audio Control) because the 2 volt output for the RCA jacks is way underpowered. Once you hook up the line driver it's a whole new experiance... The sound quality is amazing. My amps are MB Quart Onyx 5 channel and an MB Quart FS.60, subs and mid bass speakers are MB Quart and the mid range and tweeters are all Type R Alpine. This combo sounds absolutely AMAZING!
adrian tamayo From las vegas
|alllpine is the best not even kenwood can catch up|
REDEYZ aka MAD-RAM From FT WASHINGTON MD
|oNE THING IMPORTANT ABOUT ALPINE IS SOUND-QUALITY! TO ME SECOND TO NONE! ANY ALPINE YOU GET WILL SOUND GOOD CHEAP OR EXPENSIVE! ALL WILL AGREE WORLD-WIDE!|