The IVA-D106 Mobile Multimedia Station is a DVD/CD/MP3/AAC/WMA/DivX single-DIN head unit with a 7-inch motorized flip-up, touch screen QVGA monitor with advanced GUI, which makes operating the car’s entire entertainment system easier than ever. The IVA-D106 features full control over multiple media sources and formats, including XM or SIRIUS satellite radio; HD Radio with multicasting; Bluetooth devices, with voice-activated dialing; and CD changers. (Separate adapters and/or subscriptions required.) The IVA-D106 also offers fast control and high-quality playback for all iPods with a dock connector, including iPod with video, via the included specialized Full Speed cable. An auxiliary input via the separately-sold KCE-236B Full Speed to mini-jack cable allows additional connectivity options.
- 7-inch QVGA display with PulseTouch motorized flip-out screen
- DVD/CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, DivX, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, and MP3/WMA/AAC discs
- Wireless remote
- Bass Engine® 2-band parametric equalizer
- Expand the audio controls with the optional PXA-H100 IMPRINT audio processor
- Built-in 5.1 surround decoder for DTS, Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro-Logic II support
- XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio Enabled (separate tuner box, and subscription service required; dock required for portable or plug and play devices)
- HD Radio Enabled with multicasting (TUA-T500HD required)
- Bluetooth Enabled with on-screen call information and streaming audio support (KCE-300BT required)
- Compatible with Alpine's Full Speed Connection iPod adapter
- Compatible with Alpine in-car navigation system or Blackbird portable navigation system (dock required)
- Dual-zone capability
- 2-volt front, rear, center, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- CEA-2006 Power Ratings: 18W x 4RMS
- Inputs: audio/video input, rear-view camera input
- Outputs: audio/video output, optical output, three sets of preamp outputs
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brian From Duryea,Pa
This head unit is definitely worth the money, the only thing is there is NO center channel pre-out. There is front, rear and sub but not a center channel so using the 5.1 surround sound isn't true surround with a center channel. Other than that I would suggest a GOOD line driver (like and Audio Control) because the 2 volt output for the RCA jacks is way underpowered. Once you hook up the line driver it's a whole new experiance... The sound quality is amazing. My amps are MB Quart Onyx 5 channel and an MB Quart FS.60, subs and mid bass speakers are MB Quart and the mid range and tweeters are all Type R Alpine. This combo sounds absolutely AMAZING!
adrian tamayo From las vegas
|alllpine is the best not even kenwood can catch up|
REDEYZ aka MAD-RAM From FT WASHINGTON MD
|oNE THING IMPORTANT ABOUT ALPINE IS SOUND-QUALITY! TO ME SECOND TO NONE! ANY ALPINE YOU GET WILL SOUND GOOD CHEAP OR EXPENSIVE! ALL WILL AGREE WORLD-WIDE!|