- Dot Matrix OEL Display
- All-Blue Button (Key) Illumination
- New Built-in Bluetooth with Simple Phone Pairing, Phonebook Transfer and Echo Cancellation
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology for "Wireless Audio" Control and Streaming
- Advanced Sound Retriever restores the rich, full, dynamic sound to compressed music
- USB Direct Control for iPod®
- Multi-CD and DVD Control
- Built-in rear Auxiliary Input
- Optional (IP-Bus) Auxilary Input (CD-RB10 or CD-RB20 required)
- 3 RCA Hi-Volt preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner® IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- 3-Band Parametric EEQ Equalizer
- Electronic Balance/Fader
- Source Level Adjuster (SLA)
- Two-Way Crossover
- HD Radio Ready (GEX-P10HD Required)
- XM Radio Ready (GEX-P920XM Required)
- Sirius Radio Ready (CD-SB10 and Tuner Required)
- Sirius Game Alert and Game Zone
- Rotary Commander Volume and Operation Mode Control
- Detachable Face Security
- Remote Control
- Face Case (Included)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
terry more From lufkin,tx
|this is the best cd player i've brought period.|
Shane Jarvis From Huntington Indiana
|I've had this player for about a week now and its the best player I've owned so far. The options on it are amazing. The bluetooth works great. Hands down its the best bang for your buck when it comes to options and quality.|
Kevin From Michigan
|I'v had this deck for about 2 months now, and have had absolutly no problems.
I love the bluetooth, and the fact that its got a usb hook up rather than an aux input, because i throw my iPod in the glove box and control it all on the deck.
The only thing that if i could change that i would is that it only has a low mid and high EQ rather than like a 6 band equilizer in a bar graph so you can see your EQ..but the fact that you can change the EQ freq. kinda makes up for it..
So long story short, but this deck you will not be disapointed!
Pioneer decks..need i say anymore??|