- 1" Edge-driven UHF dome tweeter with in-line crossover and I-mount tweeter mounting system
- New Starfish OEM factory tweeter location mounting adapters
- Edge-driven UHF dome - increases power handling and provides better sonic integration with the mid-woofer
- True Four Ohms - increase the impedance "seen" by the amplifier or head unit
- I-Mount tweeter mounting system - allows for easy and versatile installation of tweeters in each of the Infinity component system
- Flush-mount depth: 1-1/4"
- Top Mounting Depth: 3/4"
- Priced per pair
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Patrick From San Antonio
|These tweeters came as part of Infinity 680.9cs component speaker system that I installed in my 06 Xterra in 2010. Tweeters have good quality sound as does the overall component system. About a month ago one of the tweeters died, so that is a negative, but as this was my first component system, I am not sure what the typical lifespan of a tweeter should be. Anyway, apart from having to replace the tweeter I have been very happy with the Infinity speakers. They are powered from a JVC 20 watt RMS deck with no external amp and sound very good, with solid base and good quality overall sound. When I was buying these, I compared them to all the other components in the same price range (at a chain store) and they had better sound than the Alpine, Polk, JBL and others. Woofers were very tight for about the first 3-4 months, I kept adjusting the bass and loudness to get more out of them, but once they "broke in", bass is solid. Now that they are 5 years old, I have to reduce the bass/loudness going into them, but still sound good. I think this component series is now called/replaced by the Infinity 60.9cs.|
scott From ga
Great sounding speakers
Alex From Pittsburgh
|Wow... these babes really changed my sound system. before noone in my car could really here vocals from the singers because the bass drowned out the 4 6x8's, not anymore. great buy|