- D.C to D.C, PWM switching power supply eliminates ground loop noise and increases output voltage capabilities for maximum dynamic range.
- Continuously variable crossover points from 32Hz to 400Hz
- Asymmetrical crossover capabilities to help eliminate peaks or dips in frequency response.
- 12dB per octave crossover slopes for better speaker protection
- Continuously variable output level controls to allow use with virtually any amplifier.
- UL Approved A/C Power Supply
- Continuously Adj. High & Low Pass Crossover Points
- Gold Plated RCA Connectors
- Two Continuously Adjustable Output Gain Controls
- 12dB/Octave Crossover Slopes
- >96dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- THD less than .05%
- Variable Crossover Frequencies from 32Hz-400Hz
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
matt From arkansas
|this is the best crossover i ever had i hope it allways stays i reached 183 decimals running time it works great from 171 decimals none running time i plan on buing more and recomending it to my friends|