SkyTrack is an advanced GPS tracking system that allows you to monitor every trip your vehicle makes. You are able to monitor the rout your vehicle traveled, its speed at any given time and how long it took to get to the destination.
The way SkyTrack works is by connecting to your computer via wireless RF and downloading the GPS information stored in your vehicle. That information can then be viewed on your computer using the SKYTRAK Viewer, where you may choose the level of detail you view the vehicles' rout history. The rout history will tell you how fast the vehicle was moving, on which street it was on, and for how long it traveled (each road and total time).
Who needs it?
Employer with company vehicles - Employers who wish to know about the employee's drives, such as what time and where the employee went and whether the employee is using the company vehicle to visit work related places or non-work related places.
Parents with teenager kids that drive - Parents who wish to know their children's driving habits, such as which streets or routes they took, what time they drove streets or routes, and how fast they drove.
- Real-time GPS vehicle tracking system with user-friendly Internet software
- Built-in back-up battery
- Built-in high-gain GPS/cellular antenna
- Built-in tilt sensor
- Locate your vehicle via cellular phone or Internet
- Issue command via cell phone or internet
- Door lock/unlock, remote start, starter disable/enable & flash horn
- Notification alerts sent to cellular phone and e-mail address
- Reports excessive speed, theft, towing, low battery, daily curfew, geo-fencing & engine on/off
- Multi vehicle monitoring
- Includes 3 month unlimited plan
- Easy annual airtime plan renewal via the internet
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.