An award winning, marine certified premium 6x9" coaxial speaker for boat, RV and off-road vehicle audio instalations. The speakers feature water resistant midrange cones, titanium tweeters and rust resistant connectors.
- MARINE CERTIFIED
- Longer life against harsh conditions. Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating. Conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand
- Tested to the highest Marine and Motorsports standards for resisting the elements
- TITANIUM DOME TWEETER
- Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power
- 6"X9" COMPOSITE POLY MIDRANGE
- UVA Protected, water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
- HIGH TEMPERATURE VOICE COIL AND FORMER
- Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight
- HIGH ENERGY Y30 MOTOR ASSEMBLY
- High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power
- MARINE CERTIFIED CROSSOVER
- Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection
- Product Highlights:
- CERTIFICATIONS IPX67, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
- RMS POWER HANDLING (CEA426B) 60 watts
- PEAK POWER HANDLING (CEA426B) 130 watts
- IMPEDANCE 4 ohm
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 10DB 50-25kHz
- SENSITIVITY (1 WATT/1 METER) 86dB
- MOUNTING DIAMETER 5.85" x 8.69" (148.8 x 220.7mm)
- MOUNTING DEPTH 3-1/8"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 806576215721
- Weight: 11
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Thomas Ory III From Lafitte, LA
Bought a pair two summers ago. Noticed some distortion recently. Pulled them out and the woofer surround was completely unglued and curl up as though heat had done them in. Not even 10 hrs of play time. I have the older model of the 6x9s and matching 6.5s along with another pair of 6.5s in the boat for a total of 4 6.5s and 4 6x9s. Going on 6 yrs this summer and no problems frrom the others other than the tweeter going out in the x9s and the 6.5s.