- Flip-down detachable face
- Wireless remote control included
- 4-line full-motion FL display
- Front USB 1-wire for iPhone, iPod, Walkman music player and other devices
- Quick-BrowZer feature with Jump Mode, ZAPPIN feature and Passenger Control
- SAT radio and HD radio ready with front auxiliary input
- EQ3 Parametric
- 4-volt front, rear and sub pre-outs
- 52 watts Peak / 17 watts RMS x 4 channels
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brian From Missouri
|I owned before this an older Sony CDX-GT200 and the sound quality difference was astounding! With the highly customizable EQ settings you should be able to make anything sound the way you want it to.
I own a 3rd gen iPod Touch and it works well with it, but sometimes its a little screwy, but still works none the less. I haven't tried the external hard drive yet so I'm not sure it works. But a drive formatted in NTFS I don't think will work.
The MP3 CD quality is better than my old one, but still not like a true CD as you lose some quality with the MP3 formats in this deck.
I wish it had a few more features, like a 10 band EQ setting, rather than a 3 band wave EQ.
The subwoofer out setting has an adjustment setting that can control it from -10 to +10 to adjust the loudness appropriately.
Overall, its not the quality of a Bose system, but its close.|
r.w. From new jersey
|i had an older model sony that was burnt out. i bought this radio & it is fantastic!i hooked an mini external hard drive to it & it plays perfectly. ialso like the easiness of the menu. 10 stars out of 5.|