- Peak: 1200 watts
- RMS: 600 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Full coverage back bracing
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
- Highly-efficient UniPlate pole-piece/back plate
- Heat-reducing T-cut top plate
- Solid pole piece
- Cast-aluminum basket
- Spring loaded terminals
- High-temp dual 2 ohms voice coil
- Frequency response: 24-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
Limited warranty for subwoofer only - No warranty on enclosure
- 10" Angled/Truck Vented Sub Enclosure Loaded with 1 Solo-Baric 10" L7 08S10L7 Subwoofer
- Carbon-fiber front panel
- Solid wood box
- Embroidered Kicker logo
- Combo vent/terminal cup
- Oversized port
- Dimensions: 6-11/16"TD x 10"BD x 21-1/2"W x 15"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Southpaw From Tylertown,MS
The sound, look, performance, and it fits nicely behind the 1978 Ford F-150 regular cab seat. I have two wired in stereo. I have the 2 ohm model. They are on a Rockfor Fosgate P 500-2 channel amp. I'm sure you will be pleased with this sub. They beat my Ford F-150 to death. No regrets here.