- Peak: 1200 watts
- RMS: 600 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Full coverage back bracing
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
- Highly-efficient UniPlate pole-piece/back plate
- Heat-reducing T-cut top plate
- Solid pole piece
- Cast-aluminum basket
- Spring loaded terminals
- High-temp dual 2 ohms voice coil
- Frequency response: 24-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
Limited warranty for subwoofer only - No warranty on enclosure
- 10" Angled/Truck Vented Sub Enclosure Loaded with 1 Solo-Baric 10" L7 08S10L7 Subwoofer
- Carbon-fiber front panel
- Solid wood box
- Embroidered Kicker logo
- Combo vent/terminal cup
- Oversized port
- Dimensions: 6-11/16"TD x 10"BD x 21-1/2"W x 15"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Southpaw From Tylertown,MS
The sound, look, performance, and it fits nicely behind the 1978 Ford F-150 regular cab seat. I have two wired in stereo. I have the 2 ohm model. They are on a Rockfor Fosgate P 500-2 channel amp. I'm sure you will be pleased with this sub. They beat my Ford F-150 to death. No regrets here.