- Peak: 1200 watts
- RMS: 600 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Full coverage back bracing
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
- Highly-efficient UniPlate pole-piece/back plate
- Heat-reducing T-cut top plate
- Solid pole piece
- Cast-aluminum basket
- Spring loaded terminals
- High-temp dual 2 ohms voice coil
- Frequency response: 24-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
Limited warranty for subwoofer only - No warranty on enclosure
- 10" Angled/Truck Vented Sub Enclosure Loaded with 1 Solo-Baric 10" L7 08S10L7 Subwoofer
- Carbon-fiber front panel
- Solid wood box
- Embroidered Kicker logo
- Combo vent/terminal cup
- Oversized port
- Dimensions: 6-11/16"TD x 10"BD x 21-1/2"W x 15"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Southpaw From Tylertown,MS
The sound, look, performance, and it fits nicely behind the 1978 Ford F-150 regular cab seat. I have two wired in stereo. I have the 2 ohm model. They are on a Rockfor Fosgate P 500-2 channel amp. I'm sure you will be pleased with this sub. They beat my Ford F-150 to death. No regrets here.