The oversized 7.7-inch design of the M770-CCS component woofer results in increased efficiency (more output for a given amount of power). Combine that advantage with long excursion and excellent power handling and you have a speaker system truly capable of playing loud and clear in a powerboat at speed.
The M770-CCS component woofer is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). If you need a system with a 7.7-inch component woofer that operates in a small sealed enclosure, select our M770-TCS, instead. To keep up with the capabilities of the component woofer, we employ a 1-inch pure silk dome tweeter that is specially treated to withstand the marine environment. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics. You will appreciate the clean, articulate high-frequency response of the M-Series dome tweeter, especially at higher volume levels.
A true 2-way passive crossover network is sealed in a protective capsule and mounted to the woofer's frame so that it does not require additional mounting provisions. Although M770-CCS Component Systems can be used with as little as 40 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-150W of continuous power per channel.
- 7.7" 2-Way M-Series Marine Cockpit Component System
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 200 watts per set/ 100 watts each side
- Recommended Power Range: 40 - 175 watts RMS each
- Synthetic rubber surround
- 1.00" pure silk dome tweeter
- 1.25" (32mm) voice coil
- Low-profile/ progressive-roll spider
- Flush-mount Depth (tweeter): 0.70"
- Flush-mount Cutout (tweeter): 1.875"
- Top-mount Depth (woofer): 3.15 "
- Cutout Dimensions (woofer): 6.25"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 45 - 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91.0 dB
- Color: Black Frame w/ Titanium Sport Grille
- Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone with UV inhibitors
- True 2-way networks with 1st order low-pass and 2nd order high-pass circuits
- Centrex® UVresistant polymer baskets and grilles
- DMA-optimized, long excursion design
- Polyswitch solid-state tweeter protection
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 100 W
- Peak Music Power 225 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 40 - 175 W / Ch.
- System Efficiency 91.0 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response 45 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- Frame Outer Diameter (A) 7.70 in / 196 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter (B) 6.92 in / 176 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter (C) 4.41 in / 112 mm
- Frontal Grille Protrusion* (D) 0.99 in / 25 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (E) 6.25 in / 159 mm
- Mounting Depth (F) 3.15 in / 80 mm
- Flush Mount Fixture Diameter (A) 2.38 in / 60 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Hole Diameter (B) 1.875 in / 48 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Depth (C) 0.70 in / 18 mm
- Surface Mount Mounting Hole Diameter (D) 2.44 in / 62 mm
- Surface Mount Protrusion (E) 1.02 in / 26 mm
- UPC: 699440917513
- Weight: 13
- Sku: 91751
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.