- Peak: 1500 watts
- RMS: 750 watts
- Impedance: Dual 2 Ohms
- Single piece SoloKon to withstand extreme air pressure in small boxes
- Stitched and glued tinsel leads for high excursion and reliability
- Spiralead tinsel leads for extreme flexibility and supreme reliability
- Polyimide voice coil former with Nomex reinforcement for high thermal capability
- T cut top plate for high magnetic field strength and cooling capability
- Stamped steel basket
- Accurate, detailed bass
- Very small box performance
- Recommended sealed box volume: 1.25 cubic feet
- Frequency response: 18-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Andy From oswego
|ive got two of these in a sealed box of 1 inch mdf..they quake!!!powerd by the hifonics 2000 watt superclass d monoblock. they are radiling my car so bad not even up loud! GREAT BUY!!|