- Peak: 1500 watts
- RMS: 750 watts
- Impedance: Dual 2 Ohms
- Single piece SoloKon to withstand extreme air pressure in small boxes
- Stitched and glued tinsel leads for high excursion and reliability
- Spiralead tinsel leads for extreme flexibility and supreme reliability
- Polyimide voice coil former with Nomex reinforcement for high thermal capability
- T cut top plate for high magnetic field strength and cooling capability
- Stamped steel basket
- Accurate, detailed bass
- Very small box performance
- Recommended sealed box volume: 1.25 cubic feet
- Frequency response: 18-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Andy From oswego
|ive got two of these in a sealed box of 1 inch mdf..they quake!!!powerd by the hifonics 2000 watt superclass d monoblock. they are radiling my car so bad not even up loud! GREAT BUY!!|