- Front panel audio/video input
- Rear RCA A/V input
- Navigation Ready - NAV101 and NAV102
- Bluetooth Ready - BTM10
- Includes 2.5mm A/V media adapter cable
- Steering Wheel Control (SWC) Interface - requires PAC SWIPS adapter
- Composite video output for additional screens
- Dedicated rear camera input
- Three band equalizer - bass, midrange and treble
- Eight preset EQ curves
- Wireless remote control included
- Plays DVD, MP3 and WMA and digital multimedia files from other devices
- Supports SD Cards up to 8GB
- USB Flash memory support
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Clout From Maine
|I purchased this for $225 used at my local car audio shop and once I found an actual dash kit that fit this deck and got it hooked up, I have FEW complaints.
I very much suggest you try this deck before you purchase it. I wanted a video deck for a DVD player and just for basic video use. I found out that it doesn't play ipods which is a HUGE turn off. It will only find .mp3 format.
The video display is good, easy to use. And everything such as NAV is extra. For the money you can't beat it. But it's not the best on the market.|
Cody B. From Maplewood, MN
|I've had this in my van for about a month now and it sounds great, all of my friends love it, and best of all I love it! It's a great deal for the small amount you pay, and it's an amazingly easy install. Have it hooked up to my 15" Punch subs, and gives clear sound! The only thing I could ask for on my new stereo is that the navigation and Bluetooth would be built in, but will be even more happy when I buy the nav-bus for it!|