- Aluminum dome tweeter with polyurethane suspension
- Butyl rubber surround
- Carbon fiber & polypropylene injection molded cone
- ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover)
- OEM adapter plate included
- Configuration: 2-Way Full Range
- Midrange Diameter: 4"x6"
- Midrange Depth: 2.00"
- Tweeter Diameter: 1.0"
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover: Built-in tweeter crossover
- High-Pass (HP): 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Sensitivity: 85.5dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Mounting hardware included
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron From Michigan
I have a pair of these and a pair of Rockford Fosgate P1652-S in my Chevy K1500. Like I said with the review of the P11652-S they don't fit like onlinecarstereo said they would in my truck. Took me almost 2 hours to pull apart the whole back of my truck to get to the shock speakers. When i went to put in the new ones they didnt fit. Had to make the opening wider to get them to fit and the holes really didnt match up either. Once i was putting the pannels back together they barely fit because the tweeters stick out so far. after another hour to put the back together i find i have to take the back apart once again because the tweeters are rattling on the pastic. Once again not happy with you guys tell me these fit my truck. Other then that the sound is really gread and the bass is great when its not rattling the pastic. With these speakers and the other speakers they sound like i have subs in the truck.
jr smith From richmond
|i put this im my gmc sonoma they hit hard but its a lil hard to hear the vocals|