The db1001 works well in OEM factory systems, as well as with high-powered aftermarket head units and component power amps. The db1001 delivers classic Polk Audio performance and durability like never before.You won't find a sweeter tweeter.
- 180W Max
- 6-60W Rated Power
- The db1001 is built tough to withstand the toughest automotive and marine environments, so it's perfect for use on land or on the water. That's why Correct Craft offers Polk Audio products in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats.
- 25mm Liquid-Cooled Silk/Polymer composite dome tweeter with Neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs.
- Flush & Surface Mount swivel cups allow placement flexibility and soundstage optimization.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rob From Forest Hill, MD
I was very disappointed in these tweeters. I have bought Polk Audio in the past. These tweeters were bright, and I could never I get them to tame any. Anything high frequency-wise blended together w a slur, and I never got that pristine clear I expected. I replaced them w an older pair of Infinity Reference 1021t's...and now I've got what I was looking for...waiting for. I understand this is entry level. But the Infinity's were not much more...so I would take a close listen to these before making a purchase.
Curtis From Atlanta
|i just hooked up these in my 2006 lincoln ls and they are the best just on kenwood head unit no amp yet but they are loud a must have im thinking about getting some more for the back seat before i get an amp|