- Impedance: Single 4 ohms
- Injection molded mica filled polypropylene cone woofer
- Synthetic rubber surrounds with UV treatment to withstand harsh marine environment
- Centrex polymer basket provides additional UV and corrosion protection
- Marine tested synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs
- Gold-plated brass terminals
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Designed for extremely long linear excursion for maximum bass with minimal distortion
- Optimized for multiple mounting configuration and setup
- DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis) technology further enhances bass output with minimal distortion
- Vented design with stainless steel heat diffuser for excellent voice coil cooling at optimal or high levels
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 14
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Randy From Lake Erie
|Awesome bass and response. Great sound and so far good resistance to the elements. I've had two of these now on two different boats. Won't use any other sub. Only points off is that the JL marine products are pricey.|