M-Series 10-inch Marine Subwoofer Driver for Enclosed Use (250 W, 4 Ω) - White Classic Grille With appropriate system setup, the addition of a subwoofer allows your smaller main speakers to be free of the burden of reproducing low frequencies.
This allows your whole system to play louder and to sound cleaner at all listening levels. Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, the M10W5 subwoofers are designed to operate in a compact sealed enclosure. Long excursion capability and rugged suspension systems help produce deep, powerful bass response that will transform your boat's audio system. T
he M10W5 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 250W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.875 cu. ft. (24.8 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.25 cu. ft. (35.4 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
If you need a subwoofer driver that operates without a dedicated enclosure, select our M10IB4, instead. Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this driver is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
- Impedance: Single 4 ohms
- Injection molded mica filled polypropylene cone woofer
- Synthetic rubber surrounds with UV treatment to withstand harsh marine environment
- Centrex polymer basket provides additional UV and corrosion protection
- Marine tested synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs
- Gold-plated brass terminals
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Designed for extremely long linear excursion for maximum bass with minimal distortion
- Optimized for multiple mounting configuration and setup
- DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis) technology further enhances bass output with minimal distortion
- Vented design with stainless steel heat diffuser for excellent voice coil cooling at optimal or high levels
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440917810
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 91781
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bud From Lewisville
|I had a clarion sub before this one and all I can say is WOW. Thing hits hard and I only bump one. Get this sub! Pushing it with M6600 and does the job well. Other boats at party cover turning their music down and letting me jam sweet JL Music.|