The JBL MPS1000 is a self-enclosed, self-powered marine subwoofer that allows you to put bass in your boat, watercraft, or vessel. With a marinized circuit board, stainless steel hardware, and all the right waterproofing (ISO-8846 Marine-compliant), the MPS1000 is built to survive salt water, corrosion, and other marine environment risks. The JBL MPS1000 powered subwoofer features a polymer-coated cellulose fiber 10" woofer for greater resistance to the elements and 250W Class-D Amplifier.
• 10" Amplified Marine Subwoofer
• Power Handling: RMS: 250 watts
• Input sensitivity:Line-level: 100mV-6V/ Speaker-level: 1V-3V
• Frequency response: 40-100Hz
• 1" Grill height
• Mounting depth: 8"
• Pigtail hookup to seamlessly integrate the speaker into the boat's wiring harness
- 10" 4-ohm marine powered subwoofer
- built-in 250-watt Class D amplifier
- polymer-coated cellulose fiber cone
- front panel controls under a watertight cover
- corrosion-resistant stainless steel hardware
- suitable for sealed, vented, or infinite baffle installations
- adjustable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- phase switch (0°, 180°)
- built-in bass EQ allows adjustment between 0dB and +7dB at 40 Hz
- max current draw: 14 amps (idle <1.03 amps)
- frequency response: 40-100 Hz
- fuse rating: 30 amp
- overall diameter: 13-1/16"; cutout diameter: 10-1/8"
- mounting depth: 7-15/16"
- Powered marine subwoofer
- Two 30A fuses (one installed)
- Six 1.125" screws
- Mounting template
- Owner's Manual
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050667034979
- Weight: 23
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.