Subwoofer Power Handling
- 150 Watts RMS
- 300 Watts Max
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Optimized for sealed enclosures
- Parabolic polypropylene cone
- Single voice coil design
- Stamped steel basket
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Covered with high density carpet
- High current binding posts
- System Configuration: Sealed
- Speaker Connector: Up to 12 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions: 12" H x 15.825" W x 12.25" D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.