- MP3/WMA/AAC/CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier
- Front USB 2.0 Input for thumb drives, external HDD and compatible iPods
- iPod USB 1-wire Direct Control connection
- Alphabet Search
- Percentage Search
- Skip Search
- Reverse Browsing
- All Random Playback
- WMA playback (Windows Media Audio)
- MP3 playback (MPEG1-Layer3)
- ID-3 Tag Display
- 24bit D/A Converter
- 0-bit Mute
- CD-R/CD-RW Compatible
- Supreme for improved compressed music playback
- Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile / Audio Profile ready (optional KCA-BT200)
- iPod ready
- Satellite Radio Ready
- HD Radio Ready
- Dual External Media Control Capability (with Optional KCA-S220A)
- UPC: 019048185952
- Weight: 3.5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tim From Ohio
i bought this radio about a year and a half ago. It has never disapointed me. i recently switched to a sony with all the same features and ended up taking it out and putting this kenwood back in the car. for the price its hard to beat. For replacing your factory radio this is a great buy, but once you want to really upgrade your system you feel like you need more options
Bryan From North Dakota
The front USB is perfect. Ipod in or phone charger.
Replaced factory stereo in Toyota, loud and great sound.
Looking at another for my truck|
Al From Rialto, CA
|OK I was a pioneer man for a long time. As far as features this deck is wonderful. It has 2 sets of outs which the rear can be set to control your subs and it has built in sub controls when u select the sub output and not rear output and three band EQ on top of that. You have to read the manual to set it up right but after you do it is great. I have had this seck in my work van for two months now. I wanted to truly try it out before writing a review. I'm buying another one to put in my wife's car.|