- Vehicle Make (A): Nissan
- Vehicle Make (B): Infiniti
"Dual Auxiliary Audio Input Interface for Select Nissan, Infiniti Vehicles
Integrates two auxiliary audio sources directly to the factory radio for the highest possible sound quality. Ideal for mp3 players, portable DVD players, handheld GPS, laptops and gaming systems.
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- Direct audio input to factory radio for maximum sound quality
- Two separate inputs - RCA and 3.5mm minijack - for use a multitude of auxiliary audio sources
- Retains factory-installed satellite radio
- Radio must have a ""SAT"" button or have ""CH"", ""CHANNEL"", ""CAT"" or ""CATEGORY"" printed somewhere on the face of the radio to be compatible. This is usually located near the Tune or Seek buttons.
- In 2004-2006 Infiniti vehicles equipped with factory satellite radio, the satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for the aPAC-NIS1 to work correctly.
- 2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan: Requires the aPAC-NIS2 module
- 2007-2008 Nissan Maxima: Non-navigation radios use the uPAC-NIS2 module
- UPC: 606523107891
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.