- Vehicle Make (A): Toyota
- Vehicle Make (B): Scion
- Vehicle Make (C): Lexus
"Dual Auxiliary Audio Input Interface for Select Toyota, Scion, Lexus Vehicles
Integrates two auxiliary audio sources directly to the factory radio for the highest possible sound quality. Ideal for mp3 players, portable DVD players, handheld GPS, laptops and gaming systems.
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- Direct audio input to factory radio for maximum sound quality
- Two separate inputs - RCA and 3.5mm minijack - for use a multitude of auxiliary audio sources
- Retains factory-installed satellite radio
- Radio must have an ""AM-SAT"" button to be compatible
- Not compatible in 2009 model vehicles that have an ""XM"" logo printed on the face of the radio. These radios have an internal satellite tuner and are not compatible. All other radios without the logo that have an ""AM/SAT"" button are compatible
- In Lexus vehicles equipped with factory satellite radio, the satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for the aPAC-TOY1 to work correctly.
- Not compatible in vehicles equipped with the OEM Pioneer radio with the OEL display
- Avalon: The satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for the aPAC-TOY1 to work correctly.
- Prius: The satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for the aPAC-TOY1 to work correctly.
- UPC: 606523107921
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.