- KICKER’s most powerful and advanced round woofer
- Best-sounding, deepest bass from a round woofer
- One-piece, ultra-rigid SoloKon cone with 360-degree back bracing
- T-cut top plate for wider magnetic field and better sounding bass
- High-mass solid pole piece for removing potentially damaging heat
- High-temp coil wire
- Cast-aluminum basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough double-stitched, Santoprene surround
- Handy spring-loaded terminal
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) 91.6
- Frequency Response (Hz) 18-500
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) 8-1/2, 21.5
- Mounting Cutout (IN.,CM) 13-13/16, 35
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) .8, 22.7
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 3.0, 85.0
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)- Port Volume Excluded 1.25, 35.4
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)- Port Volume Excluded 1.75, 49.6
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034049777
- Weight: 23
- Sku: 10CVX122
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jermaine From sc
My name is jermaine and I got to agree with you. I got two of them but a lil older but I got them on a earthquake had clarion eq dropping 30 like man damn, Im talking bout feel the bass in your stomach, feeling it at the back of your throat. LOVE THEM
kicker fan From okc
|This is a bad ass sub. I replaced a 12" cvr with the cvx. Same amp, same box, ridiculous improvement. This thing get LOW. The lower the bass, the louder it gets. I am pushing it with a 500 watt rms alphasonik amp. Don't shop around for a different sub, just get this one. Online car stereo has the cheapest price also. Dealercostcaraudio.com is a little cheaper, but you wont ever get your order. Online car stereo is the best.|
jacob From minnesota
|Just got 2 of these bad boys and they WAMMMMM!! These hit hard and they get down real low.|