- Best-sounding, loudest bass for the buck
- Super-rigid, injection-molded cone with 360-degree back bracing
- High-temp coil wire
- Vented pole piece for heat dissipation
- Strong steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Ribbed surround for strength at high excursion
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough, yellow double-stitching on surround
- Handy spring-loaded terminals
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) 86.2
- Frequency Response (Hz) 30-500
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) 5-1/16, 12.8
- Mounting Cutout (IN.,CM) 9-1/8, 23.1
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 1.0, 28.3
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 2.4, 68
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)- Port Volume Excluded 1.25, 35.4
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters) - Port Volume Excluded 1.75, 49.6
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From missouri
Just hooked up 2 of these in a ported box with a 400 watt kicker amp. Sound quality is flawless and they hit hard for the price. Will never buy expensive subs ever again!
Daniel From from Alabama
|This sub sounds amazing. period.|