Connects the PXDP, PXDX interface to the CD changer port on the rear of the factory radio. Converts factory CD changer input to a universal audio input.
- Plug-and-play harness for use with PXDP, PXDX
- Connects audio source directly into the factory radio for optimum sound quality
- Radio must be equipped with a "Tape/Aux" button or a "CD/Aux" button.
- GM vehicles 1998 – 2004 not equipped with a factory slave may not be able to support an external device. Therefore the interface may not be compatible.
- If you are an experienced installer you can retain XM radio. See the Tech Brief section below.
- Authorized Internet Dealer