- Touch Screen(Graphic Screen Allows Easy Control of Operations by Touch)
- Picture Control: Brightness/Contrast/Hue/Chrome
- USB/SD-MMC Card Reader MP4-JPEG/MP3 WMA Playback
- Repeat/Program/Random/Intro Play
- Treble/Bass/Balance/Fader/Volume Control
- AM/FM Stereo Receiver
- Electronic Anti-Shock
- AUX Rear Input
- Auto Memory Store/Preset Scan
- Support DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3
- Parking Video Output
- 30 Preset Stations Memory
- 320 Watts Total Output (4 x 80 Watts)
- Bluetooth Function Auto Muting Feature, hands free talking Capabilities
- 4 Channel RCA Preamp Output/Subwoofer Output
- Card-Sized Full Function Remote Control
- 2G SD Card w/USA/Canada/Mexico Maps
- Text to Speech & Turn by Turn Voice prompts
- Allows to Keep your Eyes on the Road while Navigating with Convenient Voice Guidance
- UNIT Dimensions: 7.24''D x7.01''W x 3.94''H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jeff Mahon From Virginia Beach, VA
This unit performs well all of the features in the description, and the sound quality is good. Navigation around the different modes is not always intuitive, but with a little practice you can get to where you want. There are some features that can only be accessed by using the remote (fast forward/reverse the cd, tilt the screen, etc.) which is a little inconvenient when driving. The GPS works well but no manual was included - hopefully I can download it somewhere. I was suprised there was no jack for an iPod or MP3 player - it was not on the feather list but they are found on almost all steros these days.
I ordered all the recommended installation accessories and received the wrong wiring adapter, so double check to make sure that you are ordering the right one. Once I had the correct wiring adapter I was able to install it myself with not to much difficulty - the wiring was rather complex but I followed the directions and it worked fine. Overall this unit is very good value for the price - a unit with similar features costs $800+ at retail stores.
Rene Gonzalez From Turlock CA
I bought this model mainly based on price and an old brand name that used to be more of a name than it is today. I had it professionally installed at a local stereo dealer and took less than 3 hrs to install including the GPS antenna and a pyle backup camera. All features such as Blue tooth, navigation and Dvd is pretty good once you tweek it to your satisfaction. I have an Iphone 4 that I have paired with the unit, so that when I start the car, it automatically pairs. Its nice that you will be able to play your Iphone music Blue toothing it through your main unit to throughout your car without any wires. I have not tried the USB nor the 1st memory slot that you are supposed to use to place music or photos on. (note; there is a second memory slot that is used for the NAV memory card that is already in place) . I have also made phone calls and recieved calls using BT which sounded average using this feature. I havent owned any of the other models out there, but I was not ready to pay nearly the money that they want for the same features. Overall for the Money so far, I would buy again. I hope this helps since I could not find any other reviews on this model