- 50W RMS x 4 + 200W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 75W RMS x 4 + 300W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 600W MAX Power
- Crossover Controls: Channels 1/2/3/4: High-Pass 80Hz, Channels 1/2/3/4: Low-Pass variable 50Hz - 250Hz, Sub Channel: Low-Pass variable 40Hz - 130Hz
- Tone Controls: Channel 1/2/3/4: 0dB/+6dB/+12dB @ 45Hz, Sub Channel: Variable 0dB to +12dB @ 45Hz. Sub Channel: 0°/180° Phase Control
- Signal Input: Low Level: 3 Pair RCA
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Power Input Connector: Screw Terminal
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Extruded
- Cooling: Convection
- Remote Controls: Remote Punch Level Control
- Visual Indicators: Power Protect
- Circuit Topology Class: Class A/B
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/-1dB
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 2.40" x 7.67" x 17.09" (6.10cm x 19.49cm x 43.40cm)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DMac From Inglewood,Cali
This amp rocks!! I have it hooked up to a pair of 6 1/2, 6X9, Infinity Kappa's and a JL 10". The sound is outstanding!!!! Not bad for a one amp system....