- 70W RMS x 2-Channel @ 4 Ohms
- 100W RMS x 2-Channel @ 2 Ohms
- 200W RMS x 1-Channel [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- KickEQ™ Boost with variable gain up to 18dB centered at 40Hz
- Active 50-200Hz variable 12dB/octave XOVER with selectable HiPass, LoPass, or AllPass capability on full-range channels
- Active 50-200Hz variable 24dB/octave LoPass XOVER on mono channels
- Automatic turn-on options include: 12 volt remote turn-on, DC offset, and audio signal sensing
- Differential Hi- and Lo-Level Inputs for integration in any system
- Advanced protection circuitry: low/high voltage, over-current, and thermal protection with indication on end panel
- All feature FIT™ Fail-Safe Integration Technology with advanced input design
- FIT accepts output from virtually any source unit – factory or aftermarket – low signal-level to high speaker-level
- FIT's isolated inputs reject electrical interference for noise-free operation
- FIT's three turn-on modes interface with virtually any vehicle's electrical system
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- KICKEQ™ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Height: 2-1/8"
- Width: 9-5/8"
- Depth: 10-1/4"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Seth From Oklahoma
|This little amp will surprise you itch how rich and full the sub can be coming from this amp on a lower power sub I have it on one diamond audio 8 dual 2 ohm at 4 ohm bridged it sound great it won't win a ompetition by no means but if you want nice full sound it can fill in the void areas your door speakers can't hit with a small lower power sub|