- 70W RMS x 2-Channel @ 4 Ohms
- 100W RMS x 2-Channel @ 2 Ohms
- 200W RMS x 1-Channel [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- KickEQ™ Boost with variable gain up to 18dB centered at 40Hz
- Active 50-200Hz variable 12dB/octave XOVER with selectable HiPass, LoPass, or AllPass capability on full-range channels
- Active 50-200Hz variable 24dB/octave LoPass XOVER on mono channels
- Automatic turn-on options include: 12 volt remote turn-on, DC offset, and audio signal sensing
- Differential Hi- and Lo-Level Inputs for integration in any system
- Advanced protection circuitry: low/high voltage, over-current, and thermal protection with indication on end panel
- All feature FIT™ Fail-Safe Integration Technology with advanced input design
- FIT accepts output from virtually any source unit – factory or aftermarket – low signal-level to high speaker-level
- FIT's isolated inputs reject electrical interference for noise-free operation
- FIT's three turn-on modes interface with virtually any vehicle's electrical system
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- KICKEQ™ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Height: 2-1/8"
- Width: 9-5/8"
- Depth: 10-1/4"
- Sku: 11ZX2002
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Seth From Oklahoma
|This little amp will surprise you itch how rich and full the sub can be coming from this amp on a lower power sub I have it on one diamond audio 8 dual 2 ohm at 4 ohm bridged it sound great it won't win a ompetition by no means but if you want nice full sound it can fill in the void areas your door speakers can't hit with a small lower power sub|