- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Symmetrical dual progressive roll tear resistant poly-cotton spiders
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687328955
- Weight: 52.35
- Sku: 11T1D215
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
bill money From jville NC
got this hooked up in a 2002 blazer 4 door. 1500 hifi cheap but effective. 800 kinetic in the back. 3.5 cubes HO box. makes the windsheild wipers dance a little bit. next the big three and a MECHMAN HO alt
Jay From Ontario
I had this sub turned up and it was bumpin hard, almost too loud. Then I went to the back of my vehicle where is was and the sub was barely moving! so I turned up the gain on my amp and was amazed. It's really powerfull. now I wish I had more than an 1800 watt kenwood amp. very happy with this sub!