- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Symmetrical dual progressive roll tear resistant poly-cotton spiders
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Sku: 11T1D215
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
bill money From jville NC
got this hooked up in a 2002 blazer 4 door. 1500 hifi cheap but effective. 800 kinetic in the back. 3.5 cubes HO box. makes the windsheild wipers dance a little bit. next the big three and a MECHMAN HO alt
Jay From Ontario
I had this sub turned up and it was bumpin hard, almost too loud. Then I went to the back of my vehicle where is was and the sub was barely moving! so I turned up the gain on my amp and was amazed. It's really powerfull. now I wish I had more than an 1800 watt kenwood amp. very happy with this sub!