- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Symmetrical dual progressive roll tear resistant poly-cotton spiders
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Sku: 11T1D415
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
southpaw From Tylertown, MS
For the first time I am at a loss for words. From the moment you pick this sub up you will realize what a sub should feel like. There is nothing negative I can say, no bad comment, and no regrets for getting two of these. I listened to several bass heavy songs and all I can say is a quote, " T1 subs thump bass period."