- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Symmetrical dual progressive roll tear resistant poly-cotton spiders
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687328962
- Weight: 53.6
- Sku: 11T1D415
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
southpaw From Tylertown, MS
For the first time I am at a loss for words. From the moment you pick this sub up you will realize what a sub should feel like. There is nothing negative I can say, no bad comment, and no regrets for getting two of these. I listened to several bass heavy songs and all I can say is a quote, " T1 subs thump bass period."