Featuring innovative parabolic cone designs, oversized surrounds and large motor assemblies, Punch subwoofers deliver deep, loud, aggressive bass…not to mention stunning cosmetics that you’ll want to show off.
For over 20 years, Punch subwoofers have shown the world that big bass, extended power handling and awesome style need not cost a fortune. One listen and you'll know why it's called The PUNCH!
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 21.7
- Qts: 0.54
- Vas (Liters): 155.8
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 86.2
- Xmax (mm): 13.3
- Woofer Displacement: 0.107 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 13.94"
- Mounting Depth: 7.58
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332778
- Sku: 11P3D215
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
V From da ham
Sub is worth the money. I know people with 4 12s and still not hittin harder.
Reginald From Mississippi
|I'm putting six of the p3d2 on and 5000.1ohm stable amp in a 95 Buick roadmaster|
Mick From Dundas Va
|This sub really do perform well for to be 1200 watts i have two on a 2100 hifonics brz brutus and these p3 15 shake the hell out of my navigator|