The most convenient way to get low frequency bass in your system is to drop-in a Punch Loaded enclosure. We're not talking junk in the trunk, we're talking the same genuine Punch woofers available separately. Punch Loaded enclosures are constructed with durable 5/8" MDF and tuned by our computer aided design software. P1 Loaded Enclosures feature similar tonal performance as P2/P3 models, but are easier to move in-n-out of vehicles due to their lighter weight.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com has been a long time authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products. We always give the best prices among our competitors and shipping will always be on time.
Total Power Handling
P1S4-12 Subwoofer Features
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch ABS trim ring with optional grille
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- High current binding posts
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- System Configuration Vented
- 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Up to 10 AWG compression speaker connector terminals
- Dimensions: 15.125" x 19.125" x 15.75"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332952
- Weight: 46.1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.