The AR3000D is a Class D is a high speed switching amplifier technology that is more efficient, generates less heat and draws less power than traditional Class A/B amps. We use Class D in our monoblock amplifiers to give you massive amounts of power in a relatively small footprint for clean, powerful, bass. The lowest impedance accepted by this amplifier is 1 ohm. Amplifiers that are 1 ohm stable produce the most power possible from the amp. An amplifier capable of delivering power at a 1 ohm load is usually reserved for serious subwoofers that can handle the power. Please note this particular amp needs a healthy electrical system including a low gauge wire capable of delivering the necessary current. The phase control feature allows you to adjust the speakers phase to ensure all audio signals are playing together rather than against each other. When bass notes are noticeably absent, a quick and easy adjustment to the phase control could provide the perfect remedy. Strapping capability means that two amplifiers can be linked together to create double the power at an impedance of 2 ohms. A benefit of strapping is less electrical current is required than if you ran  individual amps at 1 ohm and you only need 1 pair of preamp outputs and  RCA cable to connect. A subsonic filter is designed for use on subwoofers. Since not all subwoofers can reproduce the same low frequencies, the subsonic filter can be set for optimum bass response in order to keep the driver playing efficiently. Offers the ability to boost or attenuate the sub level when an amp and subwoofer are connected to the subwoofer pre-amp output. Switchable Input Sensitivity gives you the freedom to connect the amp to any standard source unit and have peace of mind it will be within range to properly match the output of the source unit allowing you to use the volume controls on your source unit the way it was designed. Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
- Monoblock ARMOR Series Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Max Power Rating
- 2 ohms: 2200 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohms: 3000 watts x 1 chan.
- Strapped, 2 ohms: 6000 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (50-150 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable subsonic filter (15-40 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Damping factor: 125
- Frequency response: 9-50000 Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 12-1/3"W x 5"D x 2-8/10"H
- UPC: 791489116411
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Christian From Brownsville
Very good quality for my 2 12". Very satisfied money spent well on this item !