This incredibly flexible amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, and delivers a staggering 100 watts to each of its six channels into 2 Ω (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency. With the M600/6, you have lots of great options.
Use it as a six-channel satellite amplifier with 75 W x 4 @ 4 Ω, or bridge four of its channels to create a staggered power four-channel amplifier with 200W x 2 @ 4 Ω to one pair of satellites and 75 W x 2 @ 4 Ω to a secondary pair of satellites. You can also drive two subwoofers with 200 W each, plus a pair of satellites with 75W x 2.
The M600/6 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four or all six of the amplifier's channel levels from a remote location. This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- 6-Channel Class D M-Series Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 6 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 6 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 3 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 3 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 6 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 6 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 120 watts x 3 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 3 chan.
- Differential inputs reduce unwanted noise
- Speaker output connections accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable High-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >104 dB
- Frequency Response: 12-22,000 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 4 ohm, >75 @ 2 ohm
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <1%
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Class D Technology reduces distortion and delivers superior efficiency
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters with filter frequency selection controls
- Two stereo pairs (RCA-Type Jacks)
- 3/4/5/6 Channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Advanced Rollback Protection circuitry for advanced thermal and low-impedance protection
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- 6-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 6 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 3 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-1/4"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982726
- Weight: 7
- Sku: 98272
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jay From florida
Great amp. Small but so powerful.