This incredibly flexible amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, and delivers a staggering 100 watts to each of its six channels into 2 Ω (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency. With the M600/6, you have lots of great options.
Use it as a six-channel satellite amplifier with 75 W x 4 @ 4 Ω, or bridge four of its channels to create a staggered power four-channel amplifier with 200W x 2 @ 4 Ω to one pair of satellites and 75 W x 2 @ 4 Ω to a secondary pair of satellites. You can also drive two subwoofers with 200 W each, plus a pair of satellites with 75W x 2.
The M600/6 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four or all six of the amplifier's channel levels from a remote location. This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- 6-Channel Class D M-Series Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 6 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 6 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 3 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 3 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 6 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 6 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 120 watts x 3 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 3 chan.
- Differential inputs reduce unwanted noise
- Speaker output connections accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable High-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >104 dB
- Frequency Response: 12-22,000 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 4 ohm, >75 @ 2 ohm
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <1%
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Class D Technology reduces distortion and delivers superior efficiency
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters with filter frequency selection controls
- Two stereo pairs (RCA-Type Jacks)
- 3/4/5/6 Channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Advanced Rollback Protection circuitry for advanced thermal and low-impedance protection
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- 6-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 6 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 3 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-1/4"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982726
- Weight: 7
- Sku: 98272
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jay From florida
Great amp. Small but so powerful.