- Best woofer in its class, and cornerstone of KICKER bass
- High performance and power handling with superior bass technology
- 4 Ohm dual voice coil
- Super-rigid, injection-molded cone with 360-degree back bracing
- High-mass solid pole piece for removing potentially damaging heat
- High-temp coil wire
- Strong steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Ribbed Santoprene® surround for strength at high excursion
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough double-stitching on surround
- Handy spring-loaded terminals
- Size: 12"
- Impedance (OHMS): 2 DVC
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 86.9
- Frequency Response (Hz): 25-500
- Mounting Depth: 6 1/4"
- Mounting Cutout: 11"
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume: 1.0 cu. ft.
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume: 4.6 cu. ft.
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume: 1.75 cu. ft.
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume: 2.25 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Sku: 10CVR124
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ray-Ray From Atlanta,Ga
|I ordered 2 of these bad boys on Friday. I'm going to hook them up to a hifonics zrx 1800.1 D. I also ordered a pyramid 3 chanel cross over for my highs and mids can sound better. It also has a bass enhance on it. I'm going to wire the subs at 4 ohms, which is 1000 rms. When I get everything hooked up, I'm going to post another review . My next move is a good head unit, a hifonics 1000.4 amp, a cap, and a new box. Should have everything hooked up by this weekend.|
James P. From Oregon
I just installed this thing other day and all i can say is wow!! what and amazing sub!! i wired it at 2ohms and it sounds amazing! You cant beat the quality of this sub especially for the price, i cant say enough good things about this sub.