- Built-in Bluetooth
- Variable illumination
- Front USB port provides direct control of iPod and iPhone
- Front auxiliary port
- Easy to read 3-line full dot LCD display
- CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3/WMA playback via CD transport
- Three 2.5V RCA preamp outputs for optional full range and subwoofer amplifier
- Remote Control
- 3-band parametric equalizer, plus 8 preset EQ curves
- high-pass filters (speaker and preamp outputs), low-pass filter (sub preamp output)
- Speaker settings that let you tailor the sound to the size and location of speakers in your car
- 24-bit DAC
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files
- UPC: 019048193179
- Weight: 6
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David Bailey From Kilafornia!!
This Keenwood really impressed me the bluetooth was easy to set up and it works great you can hear both ways load and clear and no extra stuff to buy it works right out the box it even has a mic!! There is a sub volume control and a awsome eq curve it sounds amazing like I bought all new speakers wow best deck hands down for the price buy it!!!
Joelatif From Goodole
|This kenwood was a great upgrade over my stock radio in my 2005 silverado I have stock speakers out back with a pair of alpine type s speakers (that I also bought from here ) in each door. I would deff reccomend this radio to anyone one of my friends!!!|