USB Connectivity for iPhone and iPod
USB connectivity for audio/video playback from popular devices like iPhone and iPod when used with optional accessory cable. Featuring an advanced graphic user interface, iPod browsing is done easily using Slide Touch to browse by album art, video titles, photographs, etc. from an iPhone or iPod. For added versatility, iPod control by Hand disables the receiver's integrated control, enabling passengers to control the iPod manually including some selected Apps. The same USB connectivity allows users to connect USB thumb drives and external hard disk drives.
Variable Color Illumination
Change the display & button colors to match the color of the lights in your car. Choose from 10 preset colors or change them manually to get a perfect match.
Multi-Line Text Display
The 5-Line Full Dot LCD display makes it easy to navigate thru your radio or satellite radio presets, iPod content lists, USB music folders or phonebook contacts. Featuring positive and negative display modes, the bright display works well under any lighting conditions.
- Playback of MP3, WMA, AAC, and WAV digital media files
- Built-in 5-Band graphic equalizer
- Built-in amplifier
- 3 x 2.5v pre-amp ouputs
- Remote control included
- Rear USB Port
- HD Radio Ready: KTC-HR300 Required (sold seperately)
- Direct iPod Control via USB
- KCA-IP202 Required for Full List of Features (sold seperately)
- CD changer control ready: KDC-C669 Required (sold seperately)
- Bluetooth Ready: KCA-BT300 Required (sold seperately)
- Saellite radio ready
- CA-SR50V Required for Sirius (sold seperately)
- Steering Wheel Controls Capable: Metra Axxes ASWC or Similar Adapter Required (sold sepearately)