- Safety instructions
- Warranty information
- Specifications on box lid
- Eight 1-3/8" Self-tapping screws
- One 12" Dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized dealer of Kenwood products and we make sure you get your products on time. We source our supplies straight from the manufacturer / dealer so you can be sure you're getting an authentic and original Kenwood product.
- peak power handling: 1,000 watts
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- textured polypropylene cone with urethane surround
- power range: 50-250 watts RMS (125 watts RMS per coil)
- frequency response: 36-300 Hz
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- top-mount depth: 6-1/4"
- sealed box volume: 1.25 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.5 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 0019048200570
- Weight: 13
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kelvin From Nashville, TN
Good product and great price from OnlineCar Stereo!!!!
Robert Harsh From Topeka, KS.
i have had this sub for 6 years and i love it. i am cheap when it comes to buying electronics due to the fact of how fast they go out of production. as i said i purchased it 6 years ago and it still hits hard. i have it hooked up with a sound storm 1500w amp purchased from here at the same time and they are a great combo. i have it installed in a 12 x 12 sealed box and it works better than being in a ported box. i would defenatly reccomend this sub to anyone looking for great sound on a budget.
jeffrey b From covington wa
ive been beatn the you know what outa 2 of these subs since 2006. ive never found a better sub in all my 36 years. dont know if i blew my amp or subs today but im lookn for the same set up. 1000w 2ch and 2 typoons. mothers day 2012.