- The easy-to-read single line LCD display shows clock, station ID and track data when playing back your digital MP3/WMA/AAC files1. Front auxiliary input lets you connect almost any portable audio device to your car's sound system.
- The Quick-BrowZer® feature lets you search and select songs by category, including artist, album, genre, or playlist. Jump Mode gets you closer to the song you want by fast forwarding through the music categories in 10 percent increments.
- The Satellite3 and HD Radio™ ready4 feature lets users connect and control your optional Satellite and HD Radio™ tuners4 to the integrated Sony® Bus system to receive broadcast signals, providing device control directly from the receiver’s front panel.
- Control your Xplod™ CD receiver while keeping your eyes on the road with the included wireless card remote (RM-X151).
- Multi-format playback lets you play your MP3, WMA, or AAC songs1. Hear digital music files in their original vibrancy with DM+ (Digital Music Plus), a Sony® codec enhancer that reproduces detailed frequencies from compressed audio files.
- The ZAPPIN™ feature lets users play music samples in 6, 9, or 30-second clips until you find the song you're looking for.
- The Advanced Sound Engine uses EQ7 equalizer, adjustable LPF/HPF crossovers, Listener Position calibration, DM+ advanced sound restoration, Rear Bass Enhancer, and Dynamic Loudness volume leveler to create an ideal in-car listening environment.
- Selectable Blue or Green key illumination helps complement the existing vehicle dash lighting so you locate buttons quickly during evening playback.
- Connect, charge, and control your iPod®2, iPhone®, Walkman® player or other compatible USB devices via the USB 1-Wire jack in the front of the unit. You can also view metadata like song title and artist on the front display.
- Passenger Control lets your co-pilot control the music playing from your iPod® device via connected USB 1-Wire, and as they scan through your music, artist and album information is conveniently shown on the receiver display.
- When you’re ready to expand your system, the CDX-GT550UI offers front and selectable rear or subwoofer pre-amp RCA outputs for external amplifiers. Set the built in electronic HPF/LPF crossovers to improve sound quality and reduce system distortion.
- UPC: 027242796041
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.