- Vehicle Make (A): General Motors
Connects the PXDP, PXDX interface to the CD changer port on the rear of the factory radio. Converts factory CD changer input to a universal audio input.
- Plug-and-play harness for use with PXDP, PXDX
- Connects audio source directly into the factory radio for optimum sound quality
- Radio must be equipped with a "Tape/Aux" button or a "CD/Aux" button.
- GM vehicles 1998 – 2004 not equipped with a factory slave may not be able to support an external device. Therefore the interface may not be compatible.
- If you are an experienced installer you can retain XM radio. See the Tech Brief section below.
- Weight: 0.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.