- 500W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 1000W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 1500W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge
- Old School' Hifonics Heatsink for Superior Heat Dissipation
- Military Grade PCB
- Ultra-Fi MOSFETS for low THD & Noise
- SPC - Simpatico Coil Design
- HSMD - Hifonics Surface Mount Design
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply for Maximum Current Levels
- Diagnostic Indicators
- DC, Short Circuit, Thermal and Overload Protection
- RCA Inputs & Outputs
- Mono Amps:
- High Efficiency D-Class Technology
- 4/2/1 Ohm Stable
- Bass (Level) Remote
- 45Hz Bass EQ
- Variable Low Pass and Subsonic Filters
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tanner From Wisconsin
Well, seeing that I bought this amp and ended up getting the Zeus 1800.1D is a bit of a surprise! A good one at that!! Can't wait to get it all hooked up to my 3 12" Kicker CompRT's in my crew cab! WILL BUY FROM THESE GUYS AGAIN!!
mike From Fayette, Ga
This amp is awesome!!! I have 2 10 t3 t2000 n this amp pushes them so hard and clear!! ive had a couple people ask me if i had 15's in the trunk and i said nope thats 2 10's. The other day this guy had a 3000 watt amp n 2 15 n my setup blew his out the water! We have the exact same car to crown victoria.
dave r From HANAMAULU,KAUAI
i got this amp 1 month ago and let me tell you this amp is very well worth your money.I got it hooked up to a jlw7 and this amp SLAMS this jlw7.amp dosent get hot AND FOR THE PRICE YOU CANT GO WRONG.IF I WAS YOU DONT BUY ANY AMP BUT HIFONICS....POWER FROM THE GODS...