- 500W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 1000W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 1500W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge
- Old School' Hifonics Heatsink for Superior Heat Dissipation
- Military Grade PCB
- Ultra-Fi MOSFETS for low THD & Noise
- SPC - Simpatico Coil Design
- HSMD - Hifonics Surface Mount Design
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply for Maximum Current Levels
- Diagnostic Indicators
- DC, Short Circuit, Thermal and Overload Protection
- RCA Inputs & Outputs
- Mono Amps:
- High Efficiency D-Class Technology
- 4/2/1 Ohm Stable
- Bass (Level) Remote
- 45Hz Bass EQ
- Variable Low Pass and Subsonic Filters
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kyle From California
|Bought this amp to run an Alpine 12" type-R. I was looking for a powerful amp on a small budget. This Hifonics fit the bill (no pun intended). I have been running it for over a year with no issues and drives the sub with ease. If you are looking for a no frills amp to run your sub this amp is what you are looking for.|
Tanner From Wisconsin
Well, seeing that I bought this amp and ended up getting the Zeus 1800.1D is a bit of a surprise! A good one at that!! Can't wait to get it all hooked up to my 3 12" Kicker CompRT's in my crew cab! WILL BUY FROM THESE GUYS AGAIN!!
mike From Fayette, Ga
This amp is awesome!!! I have 2 10 t3 t2000 n this amp pushes them so hard and clear!! ive had a couple people ask me if i had 15's in the trunk and i said nope thats 2 10's. The other day this guy had a 3000 watt amp n 2 15 n my setup blew his out the water! We have the exact same car to crown victoria.