- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in HD Radio™ tuner
- USB 1A connection charges devices quicker
- Built-in iPod control
- Control PANDORA while your iPhone's connected
- Works with Android app for gesture control over music playback
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (20 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Separated Variable Color display
- Remote control
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- High- and low-pass filters
- 3-band parametric equalizer
- Works with JVC Bluetooth adapter
- Inputs: front USB port, front and rear auxiliary inputs
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4.8-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- UPC: 046838048135
- Weight: 4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steven From St Louis, MO
Absoloutely loaded for the price. Three sets of 4.8 volt pre-outs, built-in crossover, H.D.radio built in and on and and on. These are features usually found on $300 receivers. The internal amp is powering my Kenwood 4x6's and 6x9's and is loud and clear enough to not be overpowered by my 10" Kicker L7 powered by a Kenwood X500-1 Mono amp.The one complaint I have is the remote control is small and non-ergonomic. I drop the thing all the time. Not very important, though. It is also fairly stock-looking when not on, but, will give you a nice little light show when turned on.