- FM Radio / AUX Input
- Built In FM Radio Electric Up/Down Auto-Scan Tuning System
- Dot Matrix LCD FM Frequency
- Digital Volume Control & Mute Function
- Power On / Off Switch
- 4 Channel Micro Amplifier(300W of each Speaker Output) with Wire Harness
- 300 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohms or 150 Watts x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 3.5mm Stereo Input Jack, Easy Connection to the Output of Other Audio Devices Like CD/MD/Mp3/Ipod, etc
- 3'' Dual Aluminum Die-cast Bullet Speakers with Kapton Voice Coil
- Two Pairs of Chrome Handlebar Clamps
- Chrome Universal Handlebar Mount Rotary Volume Control
- Chrome Stainless Universal Handlebar Audio Mount
- 12 Volt T-TAP
- Chrome USB 5 Volt Charger
- Easy Chrome Stainless Mounting Brackets and Accessories Included
- Speaker Dimensions: 3.25''(W) x 3.25''(H) x 4.375''(L)
- Amplifier Dimensions: 3.50''(W) x 1.375''(H) x 3''(L)
- Weight: 0.98
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ron From cambridge, ont
Great price, great looking product, very versatile, sound was very good, very loud at full volume, the one draw back was the instruction manual for installation was extremely vague especially on wiring the product better detail on wiring would be appreciated, good thing I have some experience installing car audio.
Steve wallen From 5709 Oxford pl # 788
Great product good sound quality loud can hear it at 65 miles an hour on my bike. also really like the fact that I can charge my ipod or phone and still play it at the same time. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a nice option for music on there bike !!!
jose From laredo
Excellent power sound and fits perfect. I have only complaint about the USB because it does not have folder options.