Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
- Terminal Layout Two-Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
- General MRX-M110
- Amplifier Type Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design 1 Channel (Mono)
- Power Supply Design DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply MOSFET
- Final Outputs Direct FET
- Crossover Variable Low Pass Filter
- Gain Control Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Subsonic Filter Variable Subsonic Filter
- Bass EQ Bass EQ Function
- Bass Control Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
- Low-impedance Possibility Low-impedance Possibility
- Current Protection Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Board Design 6-layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- RCA Output Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output
- Speaker-Level Inputs 4-channel Speaker Level Inputs
- Power Indicator Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- Thermal Control Multi-stage Power Limiting
- CEA-2006 Power Ratings MRX-M110
- CEA-2006 Power Rating 650W RMS x 1 (4-ohm, 14.4V at ≤1% THD+N)
- Max Power Output Ratings MRX-M110
- Max Power 1900W
- RMS Power Ratings MRX-M110
- Per channel into 4 Ohms 650W RMS x 1 (14.4V at ≤1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms 1100W RMS x 1 (14.4V at ≤1% THD+N)
- Sound Tuning MRX-M110
- Crossover Frequency (LPF) 50 - 400 Hz, -24dB/oct.
- Subsonic Filter 5 - 30 Hz, -24dB/oct.
- EQ (Equalizer) 0 to +12dB, fc=50Hz
- Dimensions MRX-M110
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm 340 x 58 x 230 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in 13-3/8'' x 2-1/4'' x 9''
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm 280 x 58 x 230 mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in 11'' x 2-1/4'' x 9''
- General MRX-M110
- Power Requirements 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input) 0.1 - 4.0 V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input) 0.5 - 10 V
- Input Impedance >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer 5 - 400 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer <0.004 %
- THD+N (600W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer <0.04 %
- Damping Factor for Subwoofer >1000
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer 117 dB
- Preamp Output 4.0 V Max.
- Remote Level -20 to 0 dB
- Weight 3.8 kg
- UPC: 793276011749
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Danny Dan From Orlando, FL
|Even tho the price OCS is asking for this amp is great I was lucky enough to find one with the end caps at a local pawn shop for $60. I have it pushing an American Bass XFL 12 @ 2 ohms in a 2.5 cubic foot ported enclosure. Amp is set on nominal and provides more than enough clean power than I need for my set up.|
jason From United States
Great amp hooked up to 2 alpine type r 12s. Sounds great!
DQ From Chicago
|Great performace for the cost|