Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
- Terminal Layout Two-Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
- General MRX-M110
- Amplifier Type Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design 1 Channel (Mono)
- Power Supply Design DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply MOSFET
- Final Outputs Direct FET
- Crossover Variable Low Pass Filter
- Gain Control Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Subsonic Filter Variable Subsonic Filter
- Bass EQ Bass EQ Function
- Bass Control Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
- Low-impedance Possibility Low-impedance Possibility
- Current Protection Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Board Design 6-layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- RCA Output Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output
- Speaker-Level Inputs 4-channel Speaker Level Inputs
- Power Indicator Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- Thermal Control Multi-stage Power Limiting
- CEA-2006 Power Ratings MRX-M110
- CEA-2006 Power Rating 650W RMS x 1 (4-ohm, 14.4V at ≤1% THD+N)
- Max Power Output Ratings MRX-M110
- Max Power 1900W
- RMS Power Ratings MRX-M110
- Per channel into 4 Ohms 650W RMS x 1 (14.4V at ≤1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms 1100W RMS x 1 (14.4V at ≤1% THD+N)
- Sound Tuning MRX-M110
- Crossover Frequency (LPF) 50 - 400 Hz, -24dB/oct.
- Subsonic Filter 5 - 30 Hz, -24dB/oct.
- EQ (Equalizer) 0 to +12dB, fc=50Hz
- Dimensions MRX-M110
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm 340 x 58 x 230 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in 13-3/8'' x 2-1/4'' x 9''
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm 280 x 58 x 230 mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in 11'' x 2-1/4'' x 9''
- General MRX-M110
- Power Requirements 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input) 0.1 - 4.0 V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input) 0.5 - 10 V
- Input Impedance >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer 5 - 400 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer <0.004 %
- THD+N (600W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer <0.04 %
- Damping Factor for Subwoofer >1000
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer 117 dB
- Preamp Output 4.0 V Max.
- Remote Level -20 to 0 dB
- Weight 3.8 kg
- UPC: 793276011749
- Weight: 10
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Danny Dan From Orlando, FL
|Even tho the price OCS is asking for this amp is great I was lucky enough to find one with the end caps at a local pawn shop for $60. I have it pushing an American Bass XFL 12 @ 2 ohms in a 2.5 cubic foot ported enclosure. Amp is set on nominal and provides more than enough clean power than I need for my set up.|
jason From United States
Great amp hooked up to 2 alpine type r 12s. Sounds great!
DQ From Chicago
|Great performace for the cost|