- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files
- gloss black detachable face with variable color button illumination
- remote control
- System Q Sound Control (8 preset EQ curves and a 3-band parametric equalizer)
- high-pass filters (speaker and preamp outputs), low-pass filter (sub preamp output)
- speaker settings that let you tailor the sound to the size and location of speakers in your car
- Supreme Setting improves the sound of files encoded at low bit rates
- bass boost
- iPod/iPhone direct control via USB input — no adapter necessary, but adding Kenwood's optional connecting cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
- Pandora control with iPhone
- compatible with Kenwood's Music Control app for select Android phones
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary and USB input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kyle From Pueblo
Bought this deck as an upgrade from the excelon x395 I had for a couple years and the quality is about the same if not a little better, but has a couple less features as in customizing the ratios to the mids and highs. Love that they included the color changing keys. Excelon decks are my favorite though and will continue most likey always be my top choice.