This compact amplifier is ideal for a simple audiophile-grade, subwoofer / satellite system. With the M500/3, you can drive a pair of quality component speaker systems with plenty of clean power, while also delivering a stout 300 W to a subwoofer system. The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ switching design.
The M500/3 includes a 12 dB / octave high-pass filter for its main channels, plus a variable slope low-pass filter for its subwoofer channel. Both filters offer continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- 3-Channel Class D M-Series Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan. + 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 2 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan. + 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 2 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 120 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
- Differential inputs reduce unwanted noise
- Speaker output connections accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable High-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Main Channels): >104 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Subwoofer Channel): >87 dB
- Frequency Response (Main Channels): 12-22,000 Hz
- Frequency Response (Subwoofer Channel): 7-500 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Damping Factor: >120 @ 4 ohm, >60 @ 2 ohm
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <1%
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Class D Technology reduces distortion and delivers superior efficiency
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters with filter frequency selection controls
- Two stereo pairs (RCA-Type Jacks)
- 2-channel/Mono operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Pass-Through preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Advanced Rollback Protection circuitry for advanced thermal and low-impedance protection
- 3-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 2 + 180 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 2 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finish, gasketed cover for controls, and stainless steel hardware
- high-pass filter and variable low-pass sub filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-9/16"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982771
- Weight: 6
- Sku: 98277
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.