This compact amplifier is ideal for a simple audiophile-grade, subwoofer / satellite system. With the M500/3, you can drive a pair of quality component speaker systems with plenty of clean power, while also delivering a stout 300 W to a subwoofer system. The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ switching design.
The M500/3 includes a 12 dB / octave high-pass filter for its main channels, plus a variable slope low-pass filter for its subwoofer channel. Both filters offer continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- 3-Channel Class D M-Series Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan. + 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 2 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan. + 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 2 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 120 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
- Differential inputs reduce unwanted noise
- Speaker output connections accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable High-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Main Channels): >104 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Subwoofer Channel): >87 dB
- Frequency Response (Main Channels): 12-22,000 Hz
- Frequency Response (Subwoofer Channel): 7-500 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Damping Factor: >120 @ 4 ohm, >60 @ 2 ohm
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <1%
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Class D Technology reduces distortion and delivers superior efficiency
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters with filter frequency selection controls
- Two stereo pairs (RCA-Type Jacks)
- 2-channel/Mono operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Pass-Through preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Advanced Rollback Protection circuitry for advanced thermal and low-impedance protection
- 3-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 2 + 180 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 2 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finish, gasketed cover for controls, and stainless steel hardware
- high-pass filter and variable low-pass sub filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-9/16"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982771
- Weight: 6
- Sku: 98277
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.