The 12WXv2 is an ideal subwoofer driver for lower power applications. It features excellent suspension linearity and a DMA-optimized motor system to keep distortion low. Our patented Elevated Frame Cooling design is also on-board for enhanced power handling and reliability. The 10WXv2 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 200W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 1.375 cu. ft. (38.94 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.75 cu. ft. (39.6 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with foam surround
- power range: 50-200 watts RMS
- frequency response: 22-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 87.17 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-5/16"
- sealed box volume: 1.375 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.75 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921763
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.