- Dish Cone Technology - Accurate sound dispersion. Reduced break up distortion.
- Woven heavy duty fabien leads - Vastly improved reliability. Maximum current delivery.
- Heavy Duty Push Terminals - For simple, easy installation. Maximum current delivery.
- Max Voice Coil venting - Improved thermal transfer - greater reliability. High Power handling.
- Cone Material - Pressed Paper
- Frequency Response 33Hz - 1.2kHz
- Sensitivity (dB) - 87
Thiele Small Parameters
- Compliance (Cms) (?M/N) 271.431u M/N
- Cone Area (Sd) (cm²) 356.000
- D.C. Coil Resistance (Re) (?) 3.900 Ohm
- Electrical Q (Qes) 0.493
- Force Factor (Bl) (TM) 12.703
- Mechanical Q (Qms) 7.376
- Total Loudspeaker Q (Qts) 0.462
- Voice Coil Impedance 4 Ohm
- Mounting Depth 4-23/32”
- Mounting Diameter 9"
- Outside Diameter 10-19/32"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 878816006024
- Weight: 9.5
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.